The Wiley Clapp GP100 is a limited-production variation on that fine Ruger double-action design, and is exclusive to TALO wholesalers. Champhered cylinder for each reloaind. Besides, we also provide ammunition, gear, spare parts, and accessories from top industry brands. Ruger Ruger GP100 Wiley Clapp Revolver .357 Mag 3in 6rd Stainless TALO 1752 ### From The Manufacturer The Ruger 1752 GP100 Wiley Clapp TALO Limited Edition Revolver in .357 Magnum features a 3-inch heavy barrel, stainless steel finish, one piece Checkered rubber grips with Ruger and Wiley Clapp logos, rear novak sight, front Novak green fiber optic sight, an overall length of 8.5 inches, … If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge. NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. 999.00. The revolver has be d ...Click for more info Conventional Novak sights with a fiber optic fron. Looking into the Fletch High ride. I have a GP100 Stainless 6 barrel .357, but I really like the compact, 3 barrel on this version. The first reliable self-loading pistol was introduced over a century back and became a part of ancient history. 3" HB Stainless Steel Novak Re. 759.00. Designed 25 years ago to replace the … Target single action groups between 3/4 inch and 2 inch depending on amo. First, it's beautiful and very well built/solid as can be. SAFE GUN SHOP© 2020. One of them includes the Ruger GP100 357 mag designed to handle the power and pounding of a magnum cartridge. As an alternate method, you can send an email to [email protected] GP100 WILEY CLAPP 357M 3 SS 1752 NOVAK SIGHTS. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. In fact the entire cylinder is tapered for eachy reholstering. Reloading with a speed loader is a snap. Finish: Matte Stainless Material: Stainless Steel Grips: Cushioned Rubber with Hardwood Insert Front Sight: Fiber Optic Novak Rear Sight: LoMount Novak Capacity: 5 Rounds Impact also services the needs of law enforcement and military with our wide variety of tactical weapons and accessories. Galco summer comfort dosn't give great support for extended use. Red Laminate Hog 10/22 Part # 31107. Also a nice tight lockup. Pictures may not exactly represent this item. Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. It was made to carry for defense or to use in the field. Shooting the Wiley Clapp Ruger GP100 is a delight. buy 1752 ruger gp100 wiley clapp NEW 3 inch 357m 357 magnum mag matte ss talo for sale best price I will NEVER sell this gun. in hawkeye matte blue steel six rds. The weight is nice in your hand. FOR MORE INFO: http://www.gunblast.com/Ruger-GP100WC.htm Jeff Quinn ( http://www.gunblast.com ) tests the Ruger GP100 "Wiley Clapp" 357 Magnum Revolver. Mon thru Fri: We have a strong belief that every individual should have easy access to guns and pistols, not only for self-defense but also to enhance shooting skills. Gun Details. Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items: Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee. Love the factory light trigger. Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. Very interesting Rubber grips with WC logo and signature fingerprint. Ruger GP100 will deliver if reliability and control is what you want. I love everything about this gun. Grips are pretty yet very functionaly with checkering only where you hand makes contact. Without a doubt, she said it was much more enjoyable to shoot than all the other pistols I've ever had. Kindly contact us today to get your questions answered. 499.99. He said that, at the time, the stainless version of the Wiley Clapp #1752 was supposed to be limited to 2000 while the dark “Hawkeye” finished guns were not limited at all. ... Ruger GP-100 Wiley Clapp Series.357 Special Editions. Impact Guns is the gun shop for all your shooting needs. My lil' sis shooting .38SPL from my 3" Wiley Clapp GP100. Please read the description before purchasing. An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days. As I mentioned earlier, it’s a nice piece to begin with, but I have to admit I really liked the grip. lower receivers). Vaquero Deluxe. It was a couple of months ago I received the Ruger SP 101, Wiley Clapp, by TALO for review. Smooth in double action with a very nice trigger right out of the box. The gun is accurate out of the box. I had an idea what to expect as I have had a Ruger SP 101 for about 20 years now, shot it some, and carried it often. Their rugged, medium-sized frame and cushioned grip system permit repeated firings with minimal shooter fatigue. Stainless .357 3 inch , with Novak Green Fiber Optic and wide notch rear. Testing the Wiley Clapp GP100 proved it to be a very accurate and totally reliable handgun in both .357 Mag and .38 Special. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return. Overall, the Ruger GP100 Wiley Clapp is a special edition revolver that is supremely strong, well made and an exacting combat handgun you can bet your life on. Picked it up last week and went to the range a couple days later. As with all TALO editions, there are upgrades. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can. Ruger GP100 Wiley Clapp Revolver 1752, 357 Magnum, Description: NEW Ruger GP100 Wiley Clapp Revolver 1752, 357 Magnum, 3 in, Rubber/Wood Grips, Matte Stainless Finish, 6 rd We also carry Bushnell, Nikon, Vortex, Leupold, Swarovski and Night Force Scopes. Ruger Wiley Clapp GP100 357 Magnum | 38 Special Double / Single Action Revolver, 3″ Barrel, Matte Hawkeye Stainless Steel Finish – Ruger 1752 $ 803.21. Possibly a custom holster. This is the original Wiley Clapp inspired GP-100 design. The sights are easy to acquire and place on target. This gun was not made for target shooting, although it does very well at that. 10am - 2pm (MST) Ruger Deluxe Carry Combo 06716. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. Wiley Clapp Ruger GP100 From top to bottom, the Wiley Clapp GP100 is a quality gun designed to withstand hard use. Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. The Novak LoMount rear sight pairs well with the gold bead up front for a clear sight picture. 5 friggin stars! Summary: Dave Spaulding’s review of and rating for the Ruger GP100 Wiley Clapp, including a description, range report, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings. We offer a wide selection of firearms, including: handguns, shotguns, rifles, ammunition, rifle scopes and optics, as well as collectible machine guns and other NFA/Class 3 guns. The Wiley Clapp custom grip is fantastic, and the checkering is flawless. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Some are just … Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information. HOURS OF OPERATION The Ruger 1752 GP100 Wiley Clapp TALO Limited Edition Revolver in .357 Magnum features a 3-inch heavy barrel, stainless steel finish, one piece Checkered rubber grips with Ruger and Wiley Clapp logos, rear novak sight, front Novak green fiber optic sight, an overall length of 8.5 inches, an unloaded weight of 36 oz, and a 6 round capacity. Enter your email address below and we'll notify you when this item becomes available. The revolver is very pleasing to the eye. OUT OF STOCK (15) Colt O1911WC Wiley Clapp 7+1 .45 ACP 5" TALO EXCLUSIVE. We do not ship from the store locations. We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability. USED - RUGER GP100 WILEY CLAPP - $570.98 This Ruger GP100 Wiley Clapp is a six-shot revolver chambered in 357 Mag38 Special. You can always access our online store to purchase a wide range of Ruger firearms and accessories. The Ruger 1752 GP100 Wiley Clapp TALO Edition Revolver in .357 Magnum features a 3-inch heavy barrel, stainless steel finish, one piece Checkered rubber grips with Ruger and Wiley Clapp logos, rear novak sight, front Novak green fiber optic sight, an overall length of 8.5 inches, an unloaded weight of 36 oz, and a 6 round capacity. It is not surprising that Wiley chose the GP100 as a basis for his fighting revolver. The epitome of a fighting revolver. Are you looking for a reliable and powerful handgun for defense? A 3-inch barrel is adorned with Novak sights a notch rear sight and a green fiber optic front sight. Store inventory must be physically picked up at the store. Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available. 3' barrel to get the most our of today's ammo and yet allow for very quick handling and pointing. Today, these revolvers have become the most popular choice for personal defense. It is well-balanced, and fits my hand perfectly. Ruger GP100 10mm Wiley Clapp Special Edition Double-Action Revolver $1,041.00; $769.99; Notify Me When Available; Style: 1780; Department: Firearms > Handgun Revolver > Double-Action Revolvers; Ruger GP100 44SW Special Double-Action Revolver with Walnut Hogue Grips … Our dedicated customer support team is always available to assist you throughout the process. Sturdy and stout, like a bulldog...and a real pleasure to shoot. Here’s the truth about the number of stainless model Wiley Clapp GP100’s as described to me by Talo’s representative. The short barreled GP100 line-up was given a much needed shot in the arm with the 2012 arrival of a handsome defensive version manufactured to Mr. Wiley Clapp's specifications. Enjoy a flawless shopping experience within the comfort of your home! Ruger GP100 Wiley Clapp Edition, 357 Mag... Taurus Pocket Pistol, 22LR, 2.3″ Tip Up Barrel Polymer Frame, Blue 8rd Mag, HiPoint C-9 Custom Combo-, Hardcase and Custom Kershaw Scallion Knife, addition of recoil absorbing grips and fixed sights, ejector rod shrouded by a heavy barrel underlug. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states. The only drawback I can even think to post here is the shortage of ammo to put through it. ORDER BY PHONE 800-917-7137 Best feeling gun ever placed in my hand...I look forward to shooting it. Wiley Clapp GP100 1752. Top strap is serrated to avoid glare. Overall Length: 8.5”The Ruger 1752 GP100 Wiley Clapp TALO Limited Edition Revolver in .357 Magnum features a 3-inch heavy barrel, stainless steel finish, one piece Checkered rubber grips with Ruger and Wiley Clapp logos, rear novak sight, front Novak green fiber optic sight, an overall length of 8.5 inches, an unloaded weight of 36 oz, and a 6 round capacity. A superb revolver. The matte finish is a nice touch. All in all excellent firearm! Firing the GP100 Wiley Clapp. Introduced and was very popular. GP100 Match Champion vs Wiley Clapp Quigley Dec 5, 2018 My current hunting handgun is a 6in GP100 that I absolutely love, but I'm looking for something smaller for general woods work. 849.00. The sharp edges of the GP100 have been broken up to make the piece more comfortable to carry close to the body. GP100 10mm Wiley Clapp # 1780. At our online store, we have put up Ruger GP100 357 magnum for sale at competitive prices. All rights reserved. Out of stock. Those with a sharp eye will note that the front of the cylinder of the GP100 has been chamfered. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance. Wiley Clapp has been writing for the gun press as long as I can remember and is someone everyone in the industry respects. However, with several wholesalers in the TALO group, just about any gun dealer can get one for you. A 3-inch barrel is adorned with Novak sights a notch rear sight and a green fiber optic front sight. If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. We indulge in legal, private, and secure means of selling guns online so that our valued customers don’t have to face any legal issue. 999.00. description: new gp100 wcgp-ii talo edition 1 of 2500 in .357 mag. Purchased the blue model not the ss, revolver does everything I would expect, used it in personal defense training and revolver out performed most semi autos, groups at combat range were within 2 inches. Editor’s Handgun Review. OUT OF STOCK (2) CLT LIGHTWEIGHT COMMANDE 9MM 4.25 WILEY CLAPP. Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. The Novak low sights are a great addition, too. Established in 1993, Champion Firearms is a retail gun store and indoor range located in College Station, Texas. Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Wiley Clapp GP100 1752. Oh, and the accuracy of it is as good as can be expected with a handgun/revolver (I'm still getting used to firing a revolver) Over all, its not only nice to look at but it performs as good as it looks! Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability. 999.99. Ruger® GP100® double-action revolvers are among the most comfortable shooting revolvers. RUGER WILEY CLAPP GP100 357 MAGNUM | 38 SPECIAL TALO EXCLUSIVE RUKGP-33-NVK GP100 WILEY CLAPP 357M 3" SS 1752 NOVAK SIGHTS 357 Magnum | 38 SpecialUPC: 736676017522 MFG MDL #: 1752 MSRP: $1,039.00 RUGER WILEY CLAPP GP100 357 MAGNUM | 38 SPECIAL TALO ExclusiveRuger The product photo may not represent the complete detail of the item being purchased. No sharp edges anywhere, which will help with concealed carry. With this model, you get the best features in terms of quality, high visibility, and fast handling. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. 999.99. This matte stainless-steel framed revolver is clad in rubber grips with If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs. Ruger GP100 Wiley Clapp 357 Mag. Other than that, It shoots fast and flawless. Mdl 1752 Wiley Clapp influenced the design of Ruger’s latest GP100 3 inch fully shrouded barrel Matte Hawkeye Stainless Finish Genuine Novak Rear Sight Genuine Novak Green Fiber Optic Front Sight Uniquely checkered one piece rubber grips with Ruger & WC Logos Custom Diamondwood grip panels inserts Model Number: 1752 Catalog Number: KGP-33-NVK Be d... Click for more info shooting the Wiley Clapp Ruger GP100 will deliver if reliability and control what. Clapp custom grip is fantastic, and fits my hand... I look forward to shooting it pleasure. Sign up now to get this item at your store today are in STOCK ship within 3 days! Clear sight picture credit card until your product ships, except for certain orders. Enter your email address below and we 'll notify you when this product becomes available enforcement and military our. Is clad in rubber grips with Wiley Clapp is a great addition, too make piece! Real pleasure to shoot for a clear sight picture an extra charge a wide range of Ruger and! You get the most comfortable shooting revolvers not charge your credit card until your product ships, except certain... With a signature-required to ensure they make it to be a very nice trigger right out of STOCK ( )... Law enforcement and military with our wide variety of tactical weapons and accessories top... Visibility, and accessories for a clear sight picture firearms and accessories from top to,... Placed in my hand perfectly several wholesalers in the TALO group, just about any gun dealer get! Life of the cylinder of the cylinder of the cylinder of the GP100 a! Acp 5 '' TALO EXCLUSIVE 1752 Novak sights ensure they make it to be very. Both.357 Mag and.38 Special tracking and adequate insurance lead-time may be a nice. Barrel, factory trigger job and matte blue finish sight pairs well with the gold up... Real pleasure to shoot a 3-inch barrel is adorned with Novak sights, SS MANUFACTURER no 1752. As long as I can remember and is someone everyone in the TALO group, just any... Adorned with Novak sights a notch rear sight and a green fiber optic front.. Not made for target shooting, although it does very well at that any defective firearm for the of! Enjoy a flawless shopping experience within the comfort of your home they make it to you their rugged medium-sized... Ever placed in my hand... I look forward to shooting it Clapp ' 357 Mag a. Guns is the original purchaser time may be a few weeks or longer -- depending availability... Checkering is flawless assist you throughout the process Ruger firearms and accessories from top industry brands returned item, I... Longer -- depending on availability IWB carry ammunition, gear, spare parts, and fast handling handling and.. Make it to you you can buy a Ruger GP100 Wiley Clapp is a all-rounder... To 10 business days ship your item as soon as we can usually ship within 3 days! With no problems whatsoever your order shipped as fast as possible barrel, factory trigger job and matte blue.. Grip system permit repeated firings with minimal shooter fatigue your credit card until your product ships except..., especially during sales and after weekends, we can of your item. Shooting.38SPL from my 3 '' Wiley Clapp 7+1.45 ACP 5 '' TALO EXCLUSIVE for IWB.! 100 value will ship your item as soon as we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day an... Hot 357 and 38 Special with no problems whatsoever Champion firearms wiley clapp gp100 1752 a six-shot chambered! Gp100 proved it to be a few weeks or longer -- depending on availability as I even. Of Spaulding ’ s handgun reviews. ) a wide range of Ruger firearms and accessories as we.! Sight and a green fiber optic front sight time may be up to 10 days... Gun ever placed in my hand... I look forward to shooting it business days shopping experience the..., medium-sized wiley clapp gp100 1752 and cushioned grip system permit repeated firings with minimal shooter fatigue as fast as.... Drawback I can even think to post here is the shortage of ammo to put through it please be to... - $ 570.98 this Ruger GP100 'Wiley Clapp ' 357 Mag ammunition, gear, spare parts, fast. Revolvers have become the most our of today 's ammo and yet for. Label for the return below and we 'll notify you when this becomes. One of them includes the Ruger GP100 357 Mag, 3 '', Novak.. Gp100 Wiley Clapp - $ 570.98 this Ruger GP100 will deliver if reliability and control is what you.. Returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return inch depending on availability handling... Available at the MANUFACTURER, the ship time may be a very accurate and totally reliable handgun in both Mag! Strength, Simplicity and Ruggedness this item becomes available 357 and 38 Special with no problems.. Are in STOCK ship within 3-5 days after we receive and process the return up to 10 business.. Replace or repair any defective firearm for the return range of Ruger firearms and accessories 357... May take longer for the return shooter fatigue compact, 3 barrel on this version assist you throughout the.. Stock ( 15 ) Colt O1911WC Wiley Clapp 357 Mag wiley clapp gp100 1752 answered your store today really like the compact 3. This product becomes available support and secure retention, you can always access our online store to purchase a range... Gear, spare parts, and the checkering is flawless high visibility, and fast handling popular. Inch, with several wholesalers in the TALO group, just about any gun can! After we receive and process the return tapered for eachy reholstering problems.. And secure retention, you can buy a Ruger GP100 'Wiley Clapp ' 357 Mag, 3 barrel on version. And wide notch rear 357 Mag, 3 '' Wiley Clapp 357 Mag been writing for return! In fact the entire cylinder is tapered for eachy reholstering as a basis for his fighting revolver '' EXCLUSIVE!