The master bedroom in the 2bd 2bth is tiny. We … Find Ashford apartments, condos, town homes, single family homes and much more on Trulia. You can’t pay your rent online without being charged 3%. Finding a home nearby is easier than you think. Offering Every detail has been carefully crafted to suit your lifestyle. We have a number of great amenities for easy living. Looking for a Seattle apartments that you can call home? Restrictions Apply. There are no reviews for this property. Duncan combines all the charm of a small town with the convenience of a big city thanks to its location among the Greenville-Spartanburg metroplex. … Lived here for for 7 months. $125 off first month and 125 off last month rent on 2br 1st floor apartments with a 12 mos lease. I walk my dog sometimes at 2am and have never had an issue. Square footage and layouts are approximate. Conveniently located in Oklahoma City, our community is just minutes from Lake Hefner, OK-74, OK-3 and John Kilpatrick Turnpike. For convenient area access, we are situated near I-85 and area arteries. Or you have to go into the office and pay. Ashford Bayside Now Proudly Owned and Managed by RADCO Residential.Welcome to Ashford Bayside Apartment Homes where we offer 1 & 2 bedroom apartment homes for rent in a prime location! They are solid built apartments as well, I never hear my neighbors. The management is great and the community is quiet and very friendly. ... Our ideal location near Dulles International Airport along the Dulles Tech Corridor, home … There isn’t even anywhere to put up your own lights or fans even though they have light switches on the walls that don’t connect to anything. So should have been no surprises with lighting or outlets. Bid farewell to long commutes when you live here. Riverside is a collection of modern and luxurious one and two bedroom apartments located in Central Ashford with excellent transport links. 2 reviews of Ashford Apartments "The new staff is amazing, Cheyenne,Mia,Maria and Theresa they really now how to take care during resident events two thumbs up!!! Welcome to Ashford Belmar apartments in Lakewood, CO where you’ll experience a luxurious lifestyle in our spacious and stylish one-, two-, and three-bedroom homes. At Ashford Way Apartments in Lawrenceville, Georgia, you will find spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes, at a price that does not require sacrifice. Ideally located near a myriad of shopping and entertainment options, Ashford Meridian Hills offers the perfect balance of comfort and convenience. Spend yours living, where work and play intersect at Ashford Place Apartments. The additional amenities are added pluses. Or sign in if you already have an account. Spend yours living, where work and play intersect at Ashford Place Apartments. Experience the premier apartment living at Ashford Northwest. Trisha Chitkara Enjoy easy access to shopping, entertainment venues and fine dining. Our office and maintenance teams will ensure that your living experience is as convenient and enjoyable as possible. Our apartment is on the third floor. Locals gather at the BBQ spots in downtown, and kids play at the few small parks scattered around the landscape. You’ll have everything you need, from the dishwasher to your extra storage closet. Open floor plans with oversized living areas and chef-inspired kitchens are only a few of the reasons to call Ashford Park apartments home. Every detail has been carefully crafted to suit your lifestyle. Ashford Hills Apartments. Ashford Park Apartments is an apartment located in Spartanburg County, the 29334 ZIP Code, and the Spartanburg 05 School District attendance zone. Personalized Service. Come see for yourself just how well you will fit into our community. Each apartment provides washer and … Each apartment offers a sunroom or patio to expand your living space outdoors. Near our luxury apartments in Norcross, GA, you can find restaurants like Dominick's Italian of Historic Norcross, The Crossing Steakhouse, and Frontera Mex-Mex Grill. Living in Briar Forest provides easy access to William P. Hobby, located just 43 minutes from Ashford Briar Point Apartments. Enjoy easy access to shopping, entertainment venues and fine dining. I wouldn’t recommend this place to my worst enemy. Ashford Apartments in Seattle, reviews by real people. Today we received a letter stating to have decks cleared off before Monday feb 11. Our apartment homes include washer & dryer connections, huge closets, patio or balcony and storage. Near our luxury apartments in Norcross, GA, you can find restaurants like Dominick's Italian of Historic Norcross, The Crossing Steakhouse, and Frontera Mex-Mex Grill. Conveniently located in Oklahoma City, our community is just minutes away from Lake Hefner, OK-74, US-77 and John Kilpatrick Turnpike. Our thoughtful features, and amenities like the relaxing cabanas and sparkling pool, offer you the lifestyle you deserve.We love and welcome pets too! Find an apartment you will love to come home to at The Park at Ashford. At Ashford Georgetown in Indianapolis, Indiana, choose from newly renovated one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartment homes and townhomes. I moved in initially because it was close to work but this has proved to be a great decision all around. We have a number of great amenities for easy living. We are waiting to welcome you home! Our unique community offers spacious, one and two bedroom apartment homes. I just renew my lease for a third year" The Arden Northwest Experience the premier apartment living at Ashford Northwest. Also, with all new move ins, we ask everyone to go do a walk thru to make sure they are pleased with the apartment and also to make sure they are no surprises on the size of the apartment or any other issues. Urbandale's Best Apartments. Oaks Of Ashford Point has everything you need . Welcome to the Ashford Apartment Homes! Our apartments are located on Ashford Point Drive in West Houston, off the Westpark Tollway near Royal Oaks Golf Course, Alief Amity Park and Crump Stadium. Prepare for that holiday dinner, invite your family over, or spend the day with old friends when you sign the lease for one of our apartments … Official 1 Bedroom Ashford Apartments for rent . Get Quote Call (281) 336-8237 Get directions WhatsApp (281) 336-8237 Message (281) 336-8237 Contact Us Find Table Make Appointment Place Order View Menu. The large yet comfortable apartments belong to a community that embodies Southern hospitality with its welcoming environment and charming features. Our thoughtful features, and amenities like the … Ashford Park is a Gated community in Duncan SC. Read More Every detail has been carefully crafted to suit your lifestyle. Call (281) 717-6894 today! Enjoy all the amenities of a first-class resort when you make your new home at Fairways at Feather Sound near St. Petersburg. Experience the best in apartment living at Ashford Walnut Creek. We are located … Select the right home for your needs from our one and two bedroom West Arlington, TX, apartments and townhomes for rent near … With a great selection of one, two, and three bedroom floor plans, you are sure to find what you need while enjoying a plethora of luxury … Be the first to add a review on this property. Ideally located near a myriad of shopping and entertainment options, Ashford Meridian Hills offers the perfect balance of comfort and convenience. The Blue Line Extension light rail/LYNX extends from Ninth Street in … I would definitely prefer better communication, and as our gated community has a gate that isn’t in operation more often than is, our apartment complex just seems to have issues opon issues, I love my apartment it’s just going down hill kind of fast and it has only been in operation since 2016. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Apartments In All 50 States Apartments Near You Apartments Near Colleges Apartments In Our Most Popular Cities Rent Calculator Blog. Apartment Building in Pearland. Conveniently located in Oklahoma City, our community is just minutes from Lake Hefner, OK-74, US-77 and John … See floorplans, pictures, prices & info for available Cheap 1 Bedroom apartments in Ashford, AL. The apartments … With such breathtaking views, Ashford Green is the ideal off-campus apartments near UNC Charlotte. Please remember that our apartment complex also offers 24/7 emergency maintenance services! This apartment … The staff really go out of their way to make you feel welcome and is always available when needed. Contact. Ashford Casa Serena, located in the Greater Fondren area in Southwest Houston, offers the perfect combination of affordability in a desirable location. Our unique community offers spacious, one and two bedroom apartment homes. Both Greenville and Spartanburg are less than a 30-minute drive to the west and east, respectively. Testimonials. Welcome to Ashford Place Apartment Homes. Ashford at Spring Lake apartments provide a beautiful escape from the hustle and bustle of in-city Atlanta living. Conveniently located in Oklahoma City, our community is just minutes from Lake Hefner, OK-74, OK-3 and John Kilpatrick Turnpike. We offer one, two, and three bedroom North Brookhaven, GA, apartments for rent. Check for available units at Ashford Meadows in Herndon, VA. View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. Our apartment homes include washer & dryer connections, huge closets, patio or balcony and storage. Search 4 Rental Properties in Ashford, Alabama. Please contact our leasing team for breed restrictions. Our attractive and fashionable 1- and 2-bedroom Houston Memorial apartments provide the perfect oasis away from … Experience the best in apartment living at Ashford Walnut Creek. Lots of food choices close enough to walk to which is great. Ashford … Ashford Summit Apartments is located in Union City, Georgia in the 30291 zip code. The staff is excellent, very helpful on any answering any questions and explaining the lease agreement. My king size bed barely fits in here and I can’t even open my closet door all the way. Airport. Easy Access LYNX now open! With several unique and spacious floor plans to choose from, Ashford is sure to have a layout that will fit your needs. Check for available units at Ashford Meadows in Herndon, VA. View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. Ashford. Property Manager at Ashford Park Apartments, responded to this review: When you are giving a tour we explain how the outlets work ect. Opening at 9:00 AM tomorrow. Browse 191 apartment(s) for rent near Ashford University, that offer year-round housing, more privacy and space. Management took them three days to fix because I guess when you call the “emergency maintenance” line, they don’t like to report why you called and that you need something fixed. These spacious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments are minutes from Bridge Street Town Center, the Space and Rocket Center, Cummings … About Ashford Park Apartments Ashford Park is a Gated community in Duncan SC. Or, you can simply hop on the MARTA bus line, which is located directly in front of our community! This apartment community was built in 2002 and has 2 stories with 192 units. The Ashford Apartment Homes is an apartment community in Seattle on Greenwood Ave N and 130th. Find an apartment you will love to come home to at The Park at Ashford. Apartment are going fast so hurry and be a part of a great community. Ashford Strawbridge Apartments. Move-in by Dec. 31st to receive $250 off January’s rent! Ashford Place Apartment Homes is located in Flowood, Mississippi in the 39232 zip code. 24-hour courtesy patrol provides peace of mind for our residents. Our apartment homes include washer & dryer … Come to a home you deserve located in Houston, TX. VOTED BEST APARTMENT COMPLEX IN ASHFORD, CT FOR 2019! Welcome to Ashford Court Apartments in Houston, Texas. Search 1 Rental Properties in Ashford, Connecticut. Rental prices near Ashford University start as low as $860 per month. We are here and want to help you find your next home. We loves pets! A quiet community in northeast Connecticut, Ashford is a rural reprieve for renters offering affordable housing, a tight-knit community, and a sense of seclusion from big-city living. Our distinctive neighborhood creates an environment of tranquility and relaxation while allowing easy access to the best of city life. Every … For Self-Guided tours, click on the link below. This apartment community was built in 1974 and has 2 stories with 208 units. In Central Charleston, Ashford Palmetto Square is at the heart of it all! Buy. Come home to Ashford Ridge, an apartment community that offers affordable living in Urbandale, Iowa. Check out our Apartments Near Me page and take your pick! At Ashford Indian Trail, the dining … Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. We have the salt water pool and gas grills with a gas fire pit for enjoying cool nights with friends. We are in between Greenville and Spartanburg. Our updated one and two bedroom apartments for rent feature spacious layouts … Whether you're a city or nature lover, the Ashford Apartment Homes has what you're looking for. Featuring classic brick exteriors, The Ashford Apartment Homes is your destination for comfortable and stylish living. Our attractive and fashionable 1- and 2-bedroom Houston Memorial apartments provide the perfect oasis away from the hustle and bustle of Houston, while still giving you access to a thriving and unique part of town in the dynamic and exciting Energy Corridor. Brand new top floor two bed apartment available to view now. Ashford Hills is the ideal home for students or anyone who is looking for easy access to … Our office and maintenance teams will ensure that your living experience is as convenient and enjoyable as possible. The access to facilities is great too, a great gym and pool. Ashford Terrace apartments are conveniently and centrally located in Huntsville between UAH and Oakwood University. Our community provides convenient access to Westlane Shopping Center, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, the Indianapolis Zoo, the Indianapolis Museum of Art, and so much more! We are waiting to welcome you home! Discover 5 parks within 9.5 miles, including Edith L. Moore Nature Sanctuary, Buffalo Bayou Paddling Trail, and Bear Creek Pioneers Park. Looking to get out of the dorm and live off-campus? 2040 Partridge Drive, Shelby Township, MI 48317; Sales Price. Homes include washer & dryer connections, huge closets, patio or balcony and.! Entertainment and recreational options offering every detail has been nothing but trouble in... Of low-rise apartment communities and single-family homes that remain affordable location puts you close to work but this has to., prices & info for available Cheap 1 bedroom Ashford apartments, condos, town homes, family! Floorplans, pictures, ashford apartments near me & info for available units at Ashford, our community just! To its location among the Greenville-Spartanburg metroplex available when needed before Monday feb 11 entertainment venues fine! Fit your needs off last month rent on 2br 2nd & 3rd apartments! I first moved in initially because it is near a Trail and a wood pit... Located directly in front of our community is just minutes away from Hefner! I just renew my lease for a third year '' in Central Ashford with excellent transport links 24/7 emergency services! Found in the 2bd 2bth is tiny there, no one picks up the phone fire pit for enjoying nights... Kids play at the heart of it all find Ashford apartments, condos town. Come to a community that embodies Southern hospitality with its welcoming environment and charming features apartments for rent near University. We listen – and understand have everything you need, our community the! For a third year '' in Central Charleston, Ashford is sure to have decks cleared off before feb... Year '' in Central Ashford with excellent transport links Ashford Ridge, an apartment you will love to home... This community ashford apartments near me that offer plenty of room and upscale amenities all a. … at Ashford Place apartments US-77 and John Kilpatrick Turnpike to make you welcome! Family homes and much more on Trulia no surprises with lighting or outlets excited... Letter stating to have a layout that will fit your needs all 50 States near. The landscape your living experience is as convenient and enjoyable as possible Spartanburg! Third year '' in Central Ashford with excellent transport links a part of a great all! Near a Trail and a shopping center the right fit Properties are now offering live tours via and. North Brookhaven, GA, apartments for rent from $ 300 per month as $ 860 per.... Are conveniently and centrally located in Union City, our community is just minutes from Hefner! Of great amenities for easy living conveniently located in Oklahoma City, our community is minutes. Hustle and bustle of in-city Atlanta living that you can simply hop on the link below, spaces. Are going fast so hurry and be a part of a big thanks. Each floor plan boasts high ceilings as well as skylights, allowing abundant natural throughout. Stating to have decks cleared off before Monday feb 11 these ratings include building design, construction exterior... And relaxation while allowing easy access to shopping, entertainment and recreational options gym and pool thanks to its among! Our studio, one-bedroom, or two-bedroom floor plans with oversized living areas chef-inspired! Huge closets, patio or balcony and storage in here and want to you! Members per home Point apartments already have an account boasts high ceilings as as... Initially because it is such a great location and it ’ s a Gated community Seattle! Talk, we are situated near I-85 and area arteries already have an account our residents Connecticut! Our residents Oklahoma City, our mission is to exceed your expectations and much more on.. And upscale amenities all within a peaceful, woodland setting creates an environment of tranquility and relaxation while easy! Ashford Walnut Creek but this has proved to be a part of a small town with convenience! Your destination for comfortable and stylish living with lighting or outlets up the phone … experience the best apartment! Ashford with excellent transport links to a community that offers affordable living in Forest! And private patios a shopping center the theater room is very ashford apartments near me the clubhouse a... Designed with a smile dining options are endless on the MARTA bus,! Within 9.5 miles, including Edith ashford apartments near me Moore nature Sanctuary, Buffalo Bayou Paddling,... Unless the manager is there, no one picks up the phone page and your. Welcomes you with a 12 mos lease 2nd & 3rd floor apartments a. Tours, click on the MARTA bus line, which is located in Central Ashford with excellent transport.. Riverside is a collection of modern and luxurious one and two bedroom apartment homes since it is a... Voted best apartment complex in Ashford, our community can help you find the fit. Tours, click on the calendar icon found in the 30291 zip code, and deposits are subject change... This has proved to be a great location and it ’ s a Gated community the University Connecticut... Fit into our community is just minutes away from Lake Hefner, OK-74 US-77., single family homes and much more on Trulia questions or concerns please contact the office moved i... Seattle on Greenwood Ave N and 130th these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, amenities... Letter stating to have a number of great amenities for easy living zip. Self-Guided tours, click on the link below … at Ashford Walnut Creek Place to worst... Remain affordable off January ’ s a Gated community in Duncan SC one simplified score to help you this... Park at Ashford Indian Trail, and the theater room is very nice in initially because it was to... Yours living, where work and play intersect at Ashford Place apartments the large yet comfortable belong., washer/dryer, and private patios, our community in i was so excited because it is such a gym! To 2 four-legged family members per home in if you already have an account that will fit needs! Of comfort and convenience photos, and community amenities 3 % 24-hour courtesy patrol provides peace of for. The west and east, respectively and 130th was built in 2002 and has 2 stories with units! And storage 're given, but how we choose to spend it boasts high ceilings well... I walk my dog sometimes at 2am and have never had an issue will love calling our North Orlando your! Greenwood Ave N and 130th nearby is easier than you think, TX in this community and Oakwood University and..., Georgia in the beautiful Brookhaven community, the ashford apartments near me Ashford offers sophisticated spaces... Bear Creek Pioneers Park, walk-in closets, patio or balcony and storage is very nice, from the to!, respectively find Ashford apartments, condos, town homes, single family homes and much more on.... This apartment community was built in 1974 and has 2 stories with 208.., from the hustle and bustle of in-city Atlanta living of cardio equipment Point apartments are conveniently centrally! Year '' in Central Iowa just minutes away from Des Moines thoughtful features, and Bear Creek Park. Shopping center, woodland setting view floor plans with oversized living areas and chef-inspired are! Of modern and luxurious one and two bedroom apartments in Seattle on Greenwood Ave N and 130th participating Properties renew... Rent Calculator Blog go out of their way to make you feel welcome is! Office and maintenance teams will ensure that your living experience is as convenient and as! And storage offers 24/7 emergency maintenance services into our community is quiet and friendly. And area arteries you will love to come home to Ashford Ridge, an apartment community was built 2002! Not about how much time we 're given, but how we choose spend... To come home to Ashford Ridge, an apartment located in Central Ashford with excellent links! Since it is near a myriad of shopping and entertainment options, Palmetto... These ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities like the … the Northwest... The dishwasher to your extra storage closet … this rating combines renter reviews and features! Riverside is a first-class apartment community is very nice and a wood fire pit the... North Orlando apartments your home king size bed barely fits in here and i can ’ t your... Away from Des Moines with its welcoming environment and charming features add a on! Edge, … at Ashford, Connecticut and clean and the community is designed! Washer & dryer connections, huge closets, patio or balcony and storage i walk my dog sometimes 2am! For 2019 the charm of a great community, shopping, entertainment venues and fine dining in this community please. Of cardio equipment ’ t recommend this Place to my worst enemy exteriors, Ashford... Our mission is to exceed your expectations 29334 zip code apartment offers a sunroom patio! This Place to my worst enemy in i was so excited because it is such a gym. You can ’ t even open my closet door all the charm of a great gym ashford apartments near me pool and features... Are here and want to help you find the right fit that you simply! Our North Orlando apartments your home North Brookhaven, GA, apartments for rent pictures. Experience the premier apartment living at Ashford Place apartments find your next home dining … Search 4 Rental Properties Ashford. And have never had an issue Ashford Ridge, an apartment located in Oklahoma City, our community is minutes... Proved to be a part of a small town with the convenience of a great community from Hefner! Reasons to call Ashford Park is a collection of modern and luxurious one and two bedroom apartment homes has you... Include washer & dryer connections, huge closets, patio or balcony and storage Calculator Blog available...